Course Number MP-10004
This course provides discussion of the applications of basic industrial pneumatics as they apply to pneumatic systems.
Delivered in a format that combines classroom lecture and comprehensive component review, this eight-hour course covers basic industrial pneumatics including theory, component operation and pneumatic circuits. Due to time limitation, laboratory exercises are not conducted, and hands-on activities are limited to real-world component reviews.
Major benefits as a result of this training program include the ability to:
- Interpret ANSI symbols and drawings to explain the functions of specific pneumatic systems.
- Describe basic preventive maintenance actions.
- Respond quickly to equipment and system failures.
- Use knowledge gained to maintain pneumatic equipment and controls.
- Troubleshoot basic pneumatic components.
Intended Audience: personnel with a limited background in pneumatic components who are involved in the basic maintenance and repair of such equipment as well as for individuals requiring a thorough review of pneumatic theory.
Duration: 8 hours
Cost: $500 per person
For more information on Basic Industrial Pneumatics, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contents - for a more detailed table of contents for this course.