Applied® - A Goodyear® Engineered Products Star Distributor
Applied Industrial Technologies is the only nationally verified Goodyear® Engineered Products Star Distributor at each of our hose shops throughout the country. In conjunction with Veyance Technologies, Inc., the Underwriters Laboratories Inc. (UL) has verified that Applied® meets the standards for the fabrication, sales and service of hose assemblies at these nine hose shop locations, while our more than 430 service centers provide uniform hose assemblies to customers within 24 hours.
At the core of the Star program is an expanding line of assembly systems, including Insta-Lock cam-and-groove hose couplings with automatic locking handles that help guard against leaks and spills.
In addition, Hose TrakkerTM software, a value-added service, is used by Applied® to permanently document the life of a hose assembly from fabrication and installation to scheduled replacement. The software package monitors a complete system and assists in testing and scheduling inspections. It also provides preventive maintenance recommendations.
To qualify for Star verification, Applied® met a set of criteria established by The Association for Hose and Accessories Distribution (NAHAD), consistent with the evolving needs of industrial hose users.
Hose Shop Services:
- Industrial and hydraulic hose cutting,crimping, coupling, assembly, banding, clamping, tagging and kitting
- Wide variety of hose and fittings in stock
- Industrial multi-purpose hose in stock from ¼” through 6”
- Industrial bulk transfer hose in stock from ¾” through 6”
- Hydraulic hose selection from 3/16" to 4" ID
- Pressure testing
- Industrial hose pressure testing up to 1,500 psi
- Hydraulic hose testing to 20,000 psi
- Hydrostatic and electrical conductivity testing
- Maximum of 10" hose crimp capability
*The GOODYEAR (and Winged Foot Design) trademark is used by Veyance Technologies, Inc. under license from The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company. Goodyear Engineered Products are manufactured and sourced exclusively by Veyance Technologies, Inc. or its affiliates.