Lincoln 75-Foot Dual Support Hose Reel
Utilizing the proven technology of Lincoln’s 94000DS series reels, this heavy-duty reel includes a dual arm and dual pedestal for added stability in demanding environments and the added feature of greater hose length. Its dual support from base to axle to roller outlet provides superior performance in applications with heavy vibration and impact.
- Low pressure: air, water
- Designed for the most rigorous and demanding environments in vehicle maintenance garages, on lube trucks for both on-and off-road applications and in industrial settings.
- High ceiling applications that need a longer hose
- Dual guide arm supports to absorb the forces with frequent hose extension and retraction.
- Heavy-gauge, dual-pedestal base support to withstand the extra vibrations in rigorous environments.
- Smooth balanced operation with dual needle bearings and angled hose guide.
- Optimum performance at various pressures with spring sized for specific application.
- Multiple (8) position guide arm.
- Unrestricted flow for high flow dispenses from fully ported inlet / outlet swivel.
- Nickel-plated steel and brass flow path for corrosion prevention.
- Safety-banded drive spring is shipped lubricated for life.
- Perfectly positioned hose clamps prevents hose from locking when fully extended.
- Safe and easy installation with slotted mounting holes and rounded edges on both sides of base.
- 5-year warranty and “Lincoln” world-class support.
- Bare reel, low pressure swivel, delivery hose, connecting hose, ball stop with screws and owner’s manual.
For more information, contact your Spencer Fluid Power sales representative at 800-788-5858.