M22 Modular Pushbuttons
The new Eaton M22 Pushbutton line from Spencer Fluid Power includes a core group of pushbuttons, selector switches, pilot lights, mushroom operators and E-Stops, as well as new and unique products such as palm switches, four-way buttons, buzzers and communicating devices.
Featuring a tactile and ergonomic design, the M22 product line also includes LED indicator lights that achieve high illumination efficiency. The LEDs are vibration proof and can function for 100,000 hours, and provide safe, reliable, ultra-bright and economical lighting. Standard pushbuttons and contact blocks have a mechanical life of over five million operations
The M22 devices provide ultimate versatility in the area of device, legend plate and enclosure marking. All indicator lights, pushbuttons, legend plates and enclosures in the M22 product line can be inscribed with any text or symbol via laser etching. Laser etching provides unmatched clarity and durability for standard or customized needs.
Highly modular and versatile line
- Field convertible functions (pushbuttons: maintained to momentary; selector switches: momentary to maintained)
- Customizable laser engraving
- 100,000 hours of life in high vibration environments
- Lenses specifically designed for LED technology
- Most pushbutton operators and contact blocks exceed 5 million mechanical operations
- All components have IP66 ratings and some carry IP67 and IP69K for wash down environments, high pressure and high temperature applications
Innovative and unique technologies
- ASi communicating devices
- Palm switches
Type 4X, 13 on most operators
IP66 (IP67) on most operators
See page 181 in the Eaton OEM Product Guide for more details or contact Spencer Fluid Power.