Series G Molded Case Circuit Breakers
Spencer Fluid Power offers the Series G High Performance circuit breakers which are a part of Eaton’s PowerChain™ Management solutions and carry the highest ratings in the industry for fault protection. They are able to safely interrupt up to 200,000 asymmetrical interrupting capacities at 480 volts AC.
Features of the Series G molded case circuit breakers include:
- Average 35% size reduction
- Less installation time
- The best contact design in circuit breaker industry
- Common field-installable internal accessories
- Advanced trip unit functionality that eliminates the need for rating plugs.
- Meet the requirements of UL, CSA, IEC, CCC and CE, allowing the OEM to standardize on a design that meets the needs of their global customer base.
- Metric or Imperial threaded terminals available
- Significantly outperform the calculations listed in The Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE) standard 1584-2002, Guide for Performing Arc Flash Hazard Calculations.
See page 14 in the Eaton OEM Product Guide for more details or contact Spencer Fluid Power.