NanoView Photoelectric Sensors
The Eaton NanoView Series from Spencer Fluid Power is a family of miniature rectangular photoelectric sensors designed for optimum value and sensing performance in a wide range of applications.
These small sensors are available in a variety of optical modes: polarized reflex; diffuse reflective; fixed-focus diffuse; thru-beam with narrow-beam option; and even a clear object detector.
NanoView sensors are housed in ABS enclosures rated IP66 or better. Two top-mounted indicator LEDs communicate power and output status. Each model includes both light operate and dark operate modes. Termination options include a 4-pin M8 connector cable or a built-in 6-foot (2 m) cable.
NanoView is the ultimate solution to sensing challenges that require reduced dimensions and costs.
- A Complete Family of Solutions—Models include an 8.2 ft. (2.5 m) polarized reflex, a 13 in. (35 cm) diffuse reflective, a 4 in. (10 cm) fixed-focus diffuse, a 20 ft. (6 m) thru-beam; and a 2.6 ft. (80 cm) clear object detector for sensing plastic bottles, molds, cartons and films
- Small Size—At less than 1.5 inches long and half an inch deep, NanoView can fit into the smallest of spaces
- Fixed Focus Diffuse Models—Perfect for sensing very small targets at a 4-inch focal point. A visible red LED beam makes it easy to set up
- Clear Object Detection Models—Ideal for sensing plastic bottles, molds, cartons, films and glass objects
- UL and C-UL Listed, CE Approved