Spencer Fluid Power offeres the next generation of drives specifically engineered for today's machinery applications -Eaton’s M-Max™ Series sensorless vector adjustable frequency AC drives. These microprocessor- based drives have standard features that can be programmed to tailor the drive’s performance to suit a wide variety of application requirements.
The M-Max product line uses a 32-bit microprocessor and insulated gate bipolar transistors (IGBTs) that provide quiet motor operation, high motor efficiency and smooth lowspeed performance. The size and simplicity of the M-Max make it ideal for hassle-free installation.
- Models rated at 480 volts, three-phase, 50/60 Hz are available in sizes ranging from 1/2 to 10 hp
- Models rated at 240 volts, single- or three-phase, 50/60 Hz are available in sizes ranging from 1/4 to 3 hp.
- Models rated at 115 volts, single-phase, 50/60 Hz are available in the 1/4 to 1-1/2 hp size range.
The standard drive includes a digital display, and operating and programming keys on a visually appealing, efficient application programming interface. The display provides drive monitoring, as well as adjustment and diagnostic information. The keys are used for digital adjustment and programming of the drive, as well as for operator control. Separate terminal blocks for control and power wiring are provided for customer connections.
Features of Eaton’s M-Max Drive
- Ease of use—plug-and-play startup wizard, diagnostic capabilities
- Compact, space-saving design
- Rugged and reliable — thoroughly tested with a number of built-in protections
- DIN rail and screw mountable
- Side-by-side installation
- Parameter upload and download without the need for a main power supply
- Integrated EMC filters make the unit suitable for commercial and industrial networks
- Available in the enclosure Class IP20 as standard, options for IP21 and NEMA®1
- Conformal-coated boards as standard
- Brake chopper as standard in three-phase, 480V, 2 hp and higher
- Temperature-controlled fan RS-485/Modbus® as standard
- PI controller as standard
- Several fieldbus options
- RoHS compliant
For more information on M-Max Drives, view page 112 in the Eaton OEM Product Guide or contact Spencer Fluid Power.