Poclain Hydraulics MZ Hydraulic Motors Designed for Swing Drive
Poclain Hydraulics added to its offering with the creation of the MZ hydraulic motor designed to drive the swing drives of 2 to 6 ton mini-excavators. MZ motors are distinguished by their compactness that makes them easier to build into machines. These high torque motors also improve operator productivity, accuracy and comfort.
Easier integration into the machine:
- The overall size of the MZ motor has been optimized thanks to the maximum integration of the make-up and anti-rebound valves. Its improved compactness offers new design options for mini-excavator manufacturers.
Enhanced productivity of the machine:
- The increased efficiency of the MZ motors helps to make the most of the power installed on the machine, thus offering improved acceleration, a guarantee of productivity.
- Thanks to their low internal losses, the MZ motors contribute to reducing the fuel consumption of mini-excavators.
Increased maneuvering precision:
- The built-in valves ensure smoother engagement during the shut-down phase of the turret and help to avoid any rebound
- Coupled with the radial piston motor technology, these valves guarantee extremely accurate positioning of the mini-excavator boom
- The technical characteristics of the MZ motor prevent the swing drive from drifting when operating on sloping ground
Improved driver comfort:
- The integrated valve technology in the MZ motors helps to eliminate shocks and inadvertent movement when stopped
- The cab’s acoustic comfort has also been improved thanks to the low noise emission of the MZ motors